- learn new information and skills related to your degree
- communicate well in speech and writing
- commit the time necessary to complete your degree
If you are not sure exactly what course of study is right for you, one of our admissions counselors will be happy to work with you! We invite you to set up a phone or in-person appointment any one of our admissions counselors.
General criteria for admission
- High school diploma or GED
- Either 12 transferable college credits –OR– a short essay
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities
- A scheduled conversation with one of our admissions directors, either in-person or by phone
We are accepting applications now to start in our next six-week session. View our 2015 Session Planning Schedule to see when the next session begins.
If you are ready to apply, we invite you to fill out our free online application.
Applying other college credits towards your Bay Path degreeOur admissions team is eager to help you transfer in any prior college credits you may have already earned. We generally accept your past credits – even ones earned many years ago – as long as:
- the school was regionally accredited
- the class level was 100 or higher, and
- your grade was a C- or higher
Earning credit for Prior Work and Volunteer ExperienceYou may be eligible to earn college credits for prior learning gained in a non-academic work or volunteer setting. While eligibility for Prior Learning Credits is determined on an individual basis, the following types of experience are often eligible:
- Professional certifications, licenses and training programs
- Attendance at seminars, workshops and conferences
- Prior experiences in professional fields, travel and/or volunteerism